Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Thing 1

Thing 1

Watch the Seven and 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learner.

Instructions:


  • Write about which of the lifelong learning habits are the easiest and hardest for you and why.
  • Write about what you want to learn by playing with Web 2.0 tools and your experience in setting up the blog.  Was it hard or easy?
  • Describe your feelings as you worked on this.


Answers:

The lifelong learning habits that are the easiest for me would be habits 2, 5, and 6.  Habit 2 states, "Accept responsibility for your own learning."  This habit is extremely easy for me because I take responsibility for what I learn and how I study for certain subjects.  Habit 5 says, "Create your own learning toolbox."  By creating my own learning toolbox I am able to better prepare myself for subjects that I do not feel confident in.  Habit 6, "Use technology to your advantage," this comes extremely easy to me, because I grew up as technology grew.  I use technology to my advantage because it helps me store and discover information.

Working with Web 2.0 tools, I have learned new valuable information; for instance, how I set up this specific blog.  It was not as hard as I thought it was going to be and I explored and ventured out, discovering different ways on how to make my blog interesting and professional looking.  As I worked on this blog I felt that I was not going to be able to keep up with all of the requirements.  Time went on and I slowly got the hang of things!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you in that I felt a little overwhelmed when first starting my blog assignments. I too have never used a blog and I had to explore for a while before getting the hang of it. Now I am ready to go.

    ReplyDelete