Monday, November 25, 2013

After Thing 23...Is it the end or the beginning?

After Thing 23

I had many favorite discoveries on the 23 Things journey, my absolute favorite was probably Thing 4 because I discovered how to comment and communicate with fellow bloggers and it made me feel like we were in community.  This program has affected my lifelong learning goals because I will be implementing many of the new tools I have discovered in my future classroom!  It amazed me how many links and tools that are available through this program, I am excited to discover more in the future.  I cannot really think of anything that needs to be done to improve this program.  What I have learned will influence my practice as a teacher because I will not be afraid to use technology in my classroom.  I plan to keep up with new developments on Web 2.0 by using various websites, discussing topics with my colleagues, and so on.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your blog background! It reminds me of my visit to Ireland.

    ReplyDelete