Monday, November 25, 2013

Thing 23

Thing 23

I found on the 23 Things original website that: 
"Learning 2.0-23 Things for Teachers is based on Learning 2.0-23 Things, a staff development program for the Mesquite Independent School District.  That program was based on the Learning 2.0 Program that was designed by Helene Blowers and adapted by the California School Library Association and others.  Content and style for Learning 2.0-23 Things for Teachers has been borrowed and duplicated with permission, under a Creative Commons License."

This gives credit to the original creators and allows others to use it under the Creative Commons License.  I have learned a lot of things by using 23 Things as well as learning more about the Creative Commons License.  In the future I will implement this into my classroom by teaching my students the basic steps of how to correctly site a source.  I think the video will also come in handy to explain to them what plagiarizing actually is.

No comments:

Post a Comment