Monday, November 25, 2013

Thing 18

Thing 18

Twitter Hyperlink:

It is important that educators understand social media because classrooms are becoming more technology based.  Educators can also discover new teaching techniques, tips, and ideas by using social media to their advantage.  I am already a user on Twitter and created an alias profile for this specific classroom and have also attached a link to it (above), I know a lot about Twitter already so I did not learn anything new about it.  However, I did think it was neat that I could hashtag education and so many tweets, users, and pages popped up.  I never really thought about using Twitter as an application in the classroom but now I can see many uses for it, such as having my future students create a twitter page for an assigned project and gather information and tweet about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment