Monday, October 7, 2013

Thing 10


Thing 10

Questions:


1.  What do you like about RSS and newsreaders?

2.  how do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life?

3.  How can teachers use RSS or take advantage of this new technology?


Answers:


1.  I think that a person can become slightly overwhelmed with RSS and newsreaders.  What I mean by this is that people are not for sure what RSS is unless they are told or do research themselves.  However, once he or she figures out how to work RSS, it becomes an easy tool to use, especially if a person is an avid Internet user.  RSS allows me to connect with specific blogs and news feeds that I am interested in, which keeps me up-to-date on all of the current events.  Another thing that I like about RSS is that it allows me to see if certain websites have updated anything new since I last looked at them, this allows me to save time and a lot of effort; it is a great shortcut!
2.  I will be able to use RSS when I become a future teacher by finding educational sites and showing new interesting facts to my students.  I want to be able to indulge them in a world beyond the classroom, and RSS will definitely be able to help me achieve this goal.
3.  I believe that RSS is something that all teachers need to take advantage of because it is a great time saver.  Teachers will be able to utilize this tool and introduce new information to their students.

No comments:

Post a Comment