Monday, October 7, 2013

Thing 12

Thing 12

Instructions:

Share your experience with Google tools and include a link to your creation.  Be sure to include possible educational uses.

Answer:

Google is used daily by each and every one of, we do not give a second thought to it, except the fact that it gives us answers virtually any time we need them.  Whenever I was younger I used to use Ask Jeeves, I am not even for sure if that exists any more.  I eventually made the transition like the rest of the world to the most popular search site on the planet, Google.  I searched through Googles tools and thought that backing up my photos on Google+ was a good idea, but I am using Cloud right now and that is doing just fine for me, so I am not going to post a link to the website.  Google can be used for a variety of different educational uses, such as searching for information, looking up photographs, or using it to translate for different languages.  Google has opened up so many possibilities not only to teachers in the classroom but every one around the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment