Friday, October 25, 2013

Thing 16

Thing 16




Instructions:


1.  Look at intro pages for the customized start page tools.  Choose one to create: add or delete and re-arrange the features and widgets on your new homepage.
2.  Create and online calendar or to do list using on of the tools about.
3.  Choose one other tool from the lists above to explore.
4.  Answer the following questions:
  • Which start page did you choose?  Why did that one appeal to you?  Will you make it your permanent home page?
  • How can the online calendars be useful to you?
  • Did you find a tool that has some uses for you at the school or at home?
  • Which tools would you recommend to others?

Answer:


I chose the start page "Remember the Milk."  This one appealed to me because I thought that it looked like it had the most options and it looked convenient as well.  One of my friends actually uses this start page and she really likes it (she is also super organized and has everything together all the time).  I don't believe I will make it my personal home page, this is because I really enjoy the Google home page; my computer also allows me to type into my web bar a question that will automatically send to Google Search.



Online calendars can be useful to me because it would allow me to see my schedule at any point in time, wherever I am at, this will benefit me in the future whenever I become a teacher because I know I will be super busy.



The one tool I really liked was the calendar, like I said before, I will be able to benefit from it because I have an extremely busy schedule and I can pull it up whenever I wanted to.



The tools I would recommend to others from this start page would be the study tool and the high priority tool!


No comments:

Post a Comment